We specialize in building custom parts and components for your vehicle and keep in frequent contact with our customers every step of the way because, ultimately, its about reaching your goals. Racer X Fabrication is the stepping stone to help you reach those goals in a cost effective manner. We reduce cost by only purchasing the materials needed to fabricate the product you require, while many pass this cost on in the products they produce.
- Customer service: Provide excellent response and frequent updates on the products that customers purchase.
- Quality and Innovation: Assurance to have products that leave our shop in the highest standard, and continue to look for new ways to improve design.
- Performance by design: All products start on a sheet of paper, and through formulas and theory are developed into performance parts.
- Proven and tested products: New products are tested before release to make sure they are functioning to the standards we designed them to.
- Reasonable price: To provide products at a reasonable price and still maintain quality and design for our customers.
- Continued development: To continually drive for performance, by creating new products or improving current products.
About our engineer: Jeff Hebert started his passion and desire for cars around 18. He soon realized that with a lack of education he would be hard pressed to continue his dreams as a fabricator and designer. He attended Lawrence Technological University at age 20 and worked with many highly recognized companies while attaining his degree in Mechanical Engineering. He worked as a design and product engineer for Toyota Technical Center and Eaton Corporation. Jeff graduated in 2007 and continued working for Toyota in Research and Development where he continued to gain experience. In early 2009, he started purchasing machining and fabrication equipment. He developed his machining skills and welding skills while working for Forest City Technologies, where he had formal training in both. He now has 6 years in machining and 4 years in welding.
With continued growth comes more equipment and expansion. Currently working in a 3200 square foot building with access to fabrication equipment like CNC mill, CNC plasma, standard mill, lathe, TIG welder and MIG welder in addition to several sheet metal and forming equipment machines. We have the ability to help our customers design from blank paper to final product.